Approximately 374 million work-related injuries happen, annually. Some of these are serious, which can keep people out of work for sometimes weeks and months.
Most Common Work Injuries
- Overexertion – Physical and repetitive work like carrying or holding heavy objects can lead to muscle strain or chronic pain.
- Falling object injuries – Many can experience back, neck, and head injuries due to objecting falling on them.
- Repetitive motion injuries – Whether you are typing on the computer all day, shoveling, or lifting different objects, this “repetitive” motion on a certain part of your body can cause a work-related injury.
- Falling – From falling downstairs to tripping on something, or slipping on a wet floor, a hard fall can result in mild to severe injury.
How Can Peak Performance Help?
Our team can offer relief when managing symptoms of a work-related injury. Regular chiropractic adjustments can provide safe and non-invasive alternatives to help with the condition.
Some health benefits that Peak Performance can offer work injury patients include:
- Enhanced flexibility and range of motion.
- Decreased inflammation.
- Reduced discomfort and pain.