Shoulder pain is very common and general signals that there is an underlying issue that needs to be addressed. Your shoulders are quite mobile and versatile. As such, this makes them more susceptible to pain and injury.
Shoulder Pain – Causes
Leading causes of shoulder pain include:
- Collar bone or upper arm bone fractures
- Shoulder joint instability
- Strains from overexertion
- Pinched nerves
How Can Peak Performance Help?
Our team can offer relief when managing symptoms of shoulder pain. Regular chiropractic adjustments can provide safe and non-invasive alternatives to help with the condition.
Some health benefits that Peak Performance can offer shoulder pain patients include:
- Enhanced flexibility and range of motion.
- Decreased inflammation.
- Reduced discomfort and pain.